Using TriDri for the first time
- Unwind the cable and remove the velcro strap
- Extend the tubes to desired height
- Insert into drysuit and learn against a wall (boot sole facing up).
- Connect USB to mains, powerbank, car or solar panel.
- TriDri fan will gradually get faster creating a good stream of air throughout your suit.
TriDri is virtually maintenance free if used as per instructions.
The TriDri locks are designed so that if the tubes get contaminated with dirt, grit or sand, you can easily take the tubes apart by squeezing the “lock levers/locking buttons” while extending the tubes.
To re-insert, put the smaller tube into the end of the next one and when correctly aligned (and inserted about one mm), gently squeeze the “lock levers/locking buttons”. The tubes will slide easily into each other.
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not use solvents
- Keep the fan, cable, USB plug and plug-top power supply dry
- As with any electrical/electronic cables, sharp and or repeated bending must be avoided so as
not to damage the conducting wires inside